Court booking is currently in place. The t&c's for booking are here. Please read them. Then scroll down to book your court. If you need help with using court booking and adding participants there is a how to guide at the bottom of this page.
Terms and Conditions for Court Booking at RLTC
1. Court Bookings are available in 30 minute slots.
2. You can book up to 1 hour 30 minutes at a time.
3. You can book courts up to 3 times in a 7 day period.
4. Courts are available to book 7 days in advance.
5. If booking for club tournament match then you can book two slots after each other.
6. Coaches can book courts for lessons 14 days in advance within the agreed coaching contract hours.
7. Courts are available to book outside of social time and coaching contract hours.
8. Team Captains can book courts for their home fixtures for all the matches in that season. If the fixtures change then the booking system must be updated.
9. League matches can book courts for 3 hours and Yorkshire League matches can be booked for 5 hours.
10. If there are people waiting to play after your allocated time please vacate the court on time.
11. If you are playing a Club Tournament match and are not finished within your slot then you can have a 10 minute buffer in which to finish your game. If you are still not finished within this time then you must vacate the court for the next people and either move to another free court or rearrange to finish the match.
12. During club tournament months the club may decide that entrants can book courts in advance of the 7 day rule.